Contact Us
Department Contact Information

This form is intended for general questions for the city and is forwarded to a general email address. It is not monitored 24/7.
If your question requires immediate assistance (Court, Police, Fire, etc.), please contact that department directly.
Contact Form


Security Measure

Other Permits

Alarm permits

If your home or your business has an alarm system, you are required to register it with us. Registration is free.

Right-of-Way permits

If a utility company is working in your yard, they are probably doing so in the right-of-way where the utility lines are located. Our staff can help you determine what work is being done. If you are a utility company working in the right-of-way you are required to obtain a right-of-way permit online.

Sign permits

Both temporary and permanent signs require you to obtain a sign permit.

Special event permits

If you are having any type of special event (grand opening or going-out-of-business sales, races, auctions, carnivals, block parties, etc.), you are required to get a special event permit.