Outside Resources

The following resources are provided by outside agencies but may be helpful to you.  


You may be ordered to complete a court-approved class for things like shoplifting, anger management or defensive driving. You are responsible for providing proof of completion to Lenexa Municipal Court via email at courts@lenexa.com, fax at 913.477.7619, or by mail.  


We submit outstanding debts to the State of Kansas Setoff Program. They can be reached at 785.396.4628.  

Driver’s li

Kansas has varying classes of driver’s licenses for teen drivers through a graduated driver’s license program.  

evaluation agencies 

If you have been charged with a violation involving alcohol, you will need to obtain an evaluation from licensed agency.  

Evaluation agencies in Kansas (Select Alcohol and Drug Evaluators Certification According to KSA 8-1008, then Alcohol and Drug Evaluators. This will download a spreadsheet that can be sorted by county.) 

Legal resources

To find an attorney, contact the Kansas Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service at 800.928.3111 or Kansas Legal Services at 800.675.5860. 

Johnson County Law Library (resources for statutes and case law)  

Other courts

Social services resources

Supervision monitors

You may be ordered by the judge to have a supervision monitor if sentenced to diversion or probation.

Veterans’ assistance 

If you are a veteran, you may qualify for the Veterans Justice Outreach Program through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.