Charter Memberships Now Available
Sign up to be a Charter Member of the Lenexa Rec Center before we open, and you’ll receive great benefits (while supplies last), including:
Early access during the building’s soft opening
1 Lenexa Rec Center bag per membership
1 Lenexa Rec Center water bottle per member
1 Lenexa Rec Center T-shirt per member
5 free guest passes per membership
Free personal training session per membership
Free month of membership
How to purchase a Charter Membership
1. Visit the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak St.. Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Bring your photo ID and/or proof of
residency (driver’s license or current credit
card statement, bank statement or utility bill).
2. We will take a photo of each person on your membership, and everyone 18+ must sign a liability waiver. As each person completes these, we will issue their individual key tag.
Everyone on your membership will need to have their photo taken and waiver signed, but this does not have to be done all at the same time.
Each person (age 3+) will have their own key tag that will be scanned each visit.
3. Annual Membership: You will pay the annual price up front. With the Charter Membership, you will receive an extra month free (Annual members already receive 12 months for the price of 11. Charter Membership gives you 13 months for the price of 11).
4. Monthly Membership: You will pre-pay a pro-rated amount (for 19 days of a month), based on your membership level. You will be auto-billed on the 20th of each month after the facility opens for your membership. If you stay a member for 12 months, you will receive your 13th month free.